- What’s your life motto?
Live life authentically.
- What is Inner Peace for you?
A connection to the divine wisdom that all things come together as one.
- Could you describe your most peaceful moment/situation?
I have found my most peaceful moments exist beyond the words :).
- What experience taught you the most in your life?
Birth. It showed me that I am separate from where I was once whole. It has been a journey back to wholeness ever since.
- What was the most valuable piece of advice that you received?
It is not your business to know what other people think about you.
- Who/What is your biggest teacher?
- What do you do when you have a bad day?
Embrace it. Watch the nuances and retrace the steps of cause and effects.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
The ability to embrace and submit to the wisdom of my inner guide.
- What is your funniest/most defining/most beautiful characteristic?
I am funny! And I can take any two subjects and find a connection between them.
The main goal of Quazzy’s mission is to bring joy through inspiration and understanding. The more one can understand their own nature, the more input they have in the Universe’s phenomenal flux.
Quazzy believes that when we show up authentically, we allow others to do the same. With a background in Ayurveda, Yoga, and Media, Quazzy finds a fusion of these practices to bring an understanding of these ancient practices to the modern human.
Learn more about Quazzy by visiting his website